Day 9: almost there! (sonieya)

 Day 10:

Today I worked on the spring for my buckle again and re-printed the body. It wasn't very easy to get a lot of things printed because people were having like 5-hour prints so it was defiantly a printing day. I have a picture of the failed print and I'm going to tell you why it is a fail. 


This print failed because on the inside there was a whole lot of spaghetti and also it kind of fell in on itself, which made the tongue not be able to go in all the way so it could not click. Also, the spring that I had to print was too flimsy so I had to find a different material to print with. That took like 7 minutes and then I had to re-print the biggest problem which is the body, the problem was the way it was printed, it was like laying down when I should have printed it standing up, Therefor for the re-print, I printed it the right way and it came out good. Tomorrow I might just re-print some other parts. Hopefully, the printers won't be too backed up!

Comments