Day 7: Keep on Sluggin (Trey D)

 Today was an amazing day full of education and fun. We started off the day working on our big project  and I was working on my honeycomb key holder. I started to print some final designs out and they turned out amazing! I next turned to figure out how to incorporate 3d printing into gardening. After looking online I saw a slug/snail trap and thought that was an amazing idea for the garden. Slugs and snails have always been a notorious pest in the garden and creating a trap that doesn't kill them would be a simple and humane way to solve the problem. After many hours of designing I and researching slugs and snails, I finally created the final design. To make sure that the slugs and snails can't get out I have a 45 degree slope at the top and will add copper tape to the sides. Tomorrow I will be printing out the final design so I can add it to the garden. Overall today has been amazing and I can't wait to see the final product!






Comments