Day 7: My Final Project (Ben A.)

Ben Abrahams, 

Mr. Grisbee, 

3D Modeling and Printing M-Term, 

March 28th, 2023 
My Final Project 

    Today was the 7th day of our 3D Modeling and Printing M-Term. Today, my goal was to come up with an idea for my final project, and begin modeling it. I started off the day by brainstorming some more ideas for my final project, before deciding on one. After much consideration, I have decided that I will be modeling a personalized phone and AirPods stand. Once I had finalized what to do, and got Mr. Grisbee's approval, I began coming up with a potential design, and thinking about features that I wanted my phone stand to have. I started out by modeling the rough shape of the stand, including the slanted wall that the phone rests against, as well as the mount that keeps the phone above the ground, so that the charger can access the port. Once I had finished with the rough, blocky shape of the stand, I began adding fillets, to smooth out some of the harsh edges, and give the stand a more natural and interesting design. 

    I really want this final project to be customized, so I added some decorations to my design, such as my initials, my own design on the face of the stand, and even made the dimensions of the stand fit my phone case perfectly. I am really happy that I have finalized my project, and I am excited to continue modeling my phone stand, and eventually my AirPods stand as well. 




Comments