Day 8-Game Over with Frustration and Perseverance (Max)

 Today was absolutely frustrating, but fine. 

I finished designing the dibbler, but the road was frustrating, and I thought it would never end. I feel that I was a bit too upset, but I finally put my design into the printer and started printing it today, which was very rewarding. I printed the top today, which took two and a half hours to print, so I hope both pieces fit together the first time. 

The top and bottom are separate pieces. They are each around five to six inches high. There is a hole for seeds to go through.    





The game pieces were my 'final project', which I finished today. I am excited to give them to Abby, my sister, tomorrow. She will love them. Because I finished my final project, I do not know what I will be doing next. I hope I will make something good tomorrow!

Comments