Day 8: A Storming Brain (Everest)

Everest Leo

3D Modeling and Printing

29 March 2023

Day 8: A Storming Brain (Everest)

    It wasn't the most productive day today in terms of designing and printing, but there was a lot of productive thinking, even though it was quite frustrating. I started the day by printing out the Porsche logo, but I soon realized the printer is not precise enough (at least at the quality I printed it at) so the pieces wouldn't fit together. Once it was done printing I proved myself right and I also realized that I didn't mean to print it with a bed, so that's why it looks so messy.

    I then decided to just make it in one piece so there won't be multiple colors, but the hope is that if I print it in white I'll be able to color it myself which might actually turn out better. 

    But, now I had no more final project, I had finished my so-called "final project" so I had to think of another thing to make. Eventually, after a lot of thinking, trying to model other designs, and help from Mr. Beradino I am finally attempting to make one of those things where it spins around and a video appears out of nowhere from still pictures (I forgot what it's called). Because I spent so much time thinking I haven't really done too much designing, plus the design is just very complicated so I'm not sure I will have time to complete it.


Comments