Day 8 - Working On My Final Design (Ben A.)

Ben Abrahams, 

Mr. Grisbee, 

3D Modeling and Printing M-Term, 

March 29th, 2023 
Working On My Final Design 

    Today was the eighth day of our 3D Modeling and Printing M-Term. Today, I began the bulk of my work on my final project design. I have decided that there is not enough time in the week for me to finish both a phone stand and an AirPods stand, so I will just be making a phone stand. I have already designed the outline of the stand, and so today I was working on refining the design, and adding fillets, drafts, and other rounded edges. I also made a design on the front of my stand, with my initials, and a USB charging sign. I have some concerns about how well those will print, as they will probably need supports, but I still think that it is worth it to have those customizations. 

    I spent pretty much the entire day working on my phone stand, and I think that it is coming along pretty well. I am excited to print this design, and to be able to use it everyday. I still have some reservations about how well this will print, but I am hopeful that it will come out well. 





Comments