Day 9: Peace at Last, Just Kidding (Eli Cunningham)

     Day 9 started with getting to school around 8:15 and hanging around outside the classroom until 8:30. When it became 8:30 I set up my computer and put my name in line for printing first, but apparently because I printed yesterday I couldn't print until the others who were not done yesterday got to print. While waiting for the printer I worked on my UFO for a while just adding details that would make it look more real and grouping things together to make it a little bit more organized. Then I didn't really have anything to do so I just wasted time until lunch when I was finally able to print. I already had everything downloaded to it was printing pretty quickly, but because everyone Infront of me took so long I had to spend extra time after school just waiting. 

    While it was still school time in the afternoon I added Scooby Doo driving the UFO and the UFO picking up Snoopy from Charlie Brown and his dog house. Tomorrow I will probably just be waiting for the printer because everyone who finished their projects today will want to print tomorrow and will make the excuse that I printed yesterday so I can't print today even though I have been finished with my project for 3 days and I just split it into smaller parts. So tomorrow I will probably have to stay after school again just to finish printing. Anyway, the part of my wallet that I actually got to print (The credit card holders) turned out pretty well and credit cards do fit into it perfectly.


Comments