Day 9-Practical Pieces

 As the title suggests, I worked on pieces that could be printed out and useful. I feel that I am getting tired of working on Fusion360 all day, but I have learned so much, all the same. 

After many issues, I finally printed and assembled my dibbler. The holes weren't aligned and I had trouble screwing both parts together, but it worked out in the end. I hope it is useful when we start gardening at school or when I garden at home.



After printing out the dibbler, my last 3d print during the m-term, I began to work on other designs that could be printable, but I wouldn't print them out anytime soon. In 20 minutes, I created a basic 45rpm adapter for record players with a star in the middle. The purpose of the star was to have something interesting to look at while the record was spinning. I think this was a good base to start with, and I think I can alter it to make it even better. I also started work on a cord organizer, which I think would turn out well if I printed it. I don't know what I will do tomorrow, but I am so glad today was over. I will hopefully come back tomorrow feeling more enthusiastic, as I don't want to waste time not doing anything.  

I can't wait to see what Abby says about the game pieces I made for her!

Comments