Day 9:Working on final project! (Mads)

 Today in 3d printing and modeling class, I worked on my final project. I spent class following the tutorial I had decided to follow last class, and to my relief, was able to make a lot of progress today. I was a bit nervous yesterday due to the fact I hadn't done much and spent most of the class working on other things. This project was fairly easy, I did have a few issues with changing and settings perimeters, which was frustrating, but I was eventually able to figure it out myself.



When I finished my modeling, I started disassembling the parts and layed them out on a board to prep them for cutting them out. Mr. Grisbee and I went to the tinkerina to pick out a piece of wood after doing final touch-ups of my exported model. The final thing we needed to do was to put some tape over the piece of wood I would be using to cut so that it lowered the number of burn marks on the plank. Mr. Grisbee and I weren't able to start cutting the plank due to him leaving early, but it was already the end of the day, so I happily didn't need to do much for the rest of the class.  



Comments